We are currently looking to add a new permanent full-time Finance Coordinator to our Toronto office located at 2323 Yonge Street to begin immediately.
We are looking for an attentive and reliable individual with a background in accounting to join our team. As part of the accounting and finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable process. In addition, as the various business units continue to grow and change, the candidate may be required to take on other tasks and responsibilities within the accounting and finance department.
- Preparing of month-end closing entries.
- Posting and processing of general journal entries.
- Processing credit card authorization forms.
- Processing of credit card transactions.
- Reconciling of bank and inter-company transactions.
- Reviewing accounts receivable balances and initiating weekly accounts receivable follow-ups.
- Printing of cheques and sending of wires for timely payment to vendors.
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system.
- Recording transactions and file payment receipts, invoices and cheques.
- Performing ad hoc tasks and other duties, as required.
What's in it for you:
- Manulife benefits (After 3-month probation)
- Easy access to transit at the heart of Yonge and Eglinton
- Participation in corporate team building events
- Experience in our continuously growing environment
- University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting
- Experience in QuickBooks is an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Office is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Outgoing personality, and the ability to work independently and efficiently without requiring micro-management.
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to katherina[at]awareads.com.