We are looking for an attentive and reliable individual with a background in accounting to join our team. Working with the accounting team, the successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable process. A main focus will be on invoicing, payment processing and collections.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reconcile tracking platforms for the product on of client invoices, and calculate and report any discrepancies accordingly
- Communicate with business development managers and clients about invoicing and accounts receivable
- Ensure payments are processed accurately, and done so in a timely manner
- Apply appropriate sales tax and review application on invoices and payments
- Pay attention to cash balances for certain accounts for payment processing
- Communicate with affiliate management team in regards to any wire payment matters
- Record transactions and file payment receipts, invoices and cheques
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Manage bank deposits
- Perform ad hoc tasks and other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting
- Experience in Collections is an asset
- Experience in QuickBooks is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast-pace environment
Compensation package includes a base salary, plus following a probationary period you will receive full health benefits and if required, free parking in the building.
To apply, please send your resume to anakan[at]awareads.com with "Finance Coordinator - Full Time" in the subject line.